You are ready, if you ...
- want to share our passion for mixing logistics spot market data science with behavioral science to create a unique software for market advantage of our customers
- would feel comfortable working very independently in fully remote distributed team, 100% from home-office
- are quick to adapt and keen to learn
- would like to share responsibility for back-end development, maintenance and management of our code base and infrastructure
- have experience with Python development and microservice architecture on Linux as well as with Amazon Web Services (CloudWatch, RDS PostgreSQL, ElasticSearch)
- are familiar with best-practice Dev-Ops strategies (Git, Jenkins)
We are ready and waiting with ...
- participation in developing & maintaining our applications with a high degree of autonomy
- the opportunity to design, develop & regularly ship new features to a large user base and collaborate on infrastructure design and deployment
- the chance to work on challenging tasks using a modern tech stack
- an opportunity for a close international collaboration with your colleagues worldwide
- a quickly growing team with potential for your professional and personal development
- friendly recruitment process giving you a chance to get to know us as well as show your knowledge and skills
Please apply using the link: https://short.sg/j/19013347
- learning landscape
- personal development
- agile environment
- and much much dependent on your country of employment
Possible countries of employment:
Germany, Poland, Italy, Austria, The Netherlands, Belgium, France, UK, Denmark, Sweden, Latvia, Finland, Slovakia, Spain, Portugal
At Transporeon, our mission is to bring transportation in sync with the world. Because the transportation industry in many areas lags behind what happens in our digital, transparent, data-driven and increasingly sustainable world. Around 30% idle capacity, millions of empty runs on our streets, long waiting times at ports, docks, and airports, and broken information and communication flows are the consequence. A problem that is big but that can be solved and one that we are deeply in love with.
We use technology, or more precisely, connectivity, data and real-time insight to solve the problem. Every day we support our amazing clients with excellent customer service and a highly functional, innovative and reliable cloud-platform. This result is only possible with an amazing team of more than 1000 people.
With your passion, your desire to discover new things and help us solve the complex challenges we are curiously dealing with every day, you can transform too – the world around you and yourself.