WITH THESE SKILLS YOU WILL BE THE PERFECT MATCH
- You have 3 years+ experience with Ruby on Rails or similar (Django, Symphony)
- You are familiar with CI/CD, TDD, working agile and code reviews
- You are an empathetic teamplayer with strong communication skills
- You do not take things for granted - you question the status quo and ensure a shared understanding
- You speak English fluently
NICE TO HAVE
- You have experience with DevOps and AWS
- You are familiar with static typed languages like Go or TypeScript
- You have experience with Python
- You are familiar with PostgreSQL or Redis
- You have experience with monitoring and observability tools like New Relic or similar
- You have experience with securing and enabling high availability for critical services
- You have worked with voice and audio applications
- You are experienced with machine learning
- You have some background with Twilio or the telecom industry
- You speak German
You want to learn and grow as a (Senior) Full-Stack Developer in an innovative and vibrant tech environment?
At virtualQ, you get the chance to enhance your career as part of an innovative, growing tech startup and work on a novel, award-winning product with top-notch technology and software management tools. We like the concept of simplicity, design and flat hierarchy.
Are you looking for an opportunity to actively shape and develop software in collaboration with a fantastic team? Do you want to work in an environment where your opinion and ideas are highly valued? Then you should join us as a (Senior) Full-Stack Developer!
- A compelling product and an agile environment where we care aboutdeveloper’s need
- Our stack is currently built on modern technologies such as Ruby on Rails, Python, Elixir, Postgres, React, Webpack, Sass…
- We love tech! We work with the latest technologies and offer your choice of MacBook Pro or similar
- A fun open minded team – you will work with highly-skilled colleagues, who are passionate about what they do and who value clean, well-written code
- Result-oriented work environment – we offer a lot of flexibility around achieving your work results
- We have an educational budget for you to spend on your professional growth
- Team days, after work gatherings and happy hours – activities are part of our daily office life (apart from Lockdown and Covid-19 of course)
- Does co-working and freshly brewed coffee from our community barista sound appealing? Join us in our modern, centrally located office in Berlin Kreuzberg just around the corner from Moritzplatz
- Don’t live in Berlin? No worries, you’ll be part of a distributed team that offers the freedom to work from anywhere as long as you are located within a time difference of +-3 hours CET
IN A NUTSHELL - WHO WE ARE AND WHAT WE DO
virtualQ provides a cloud-solution that stops people waiting on hold. Our AI-based product portfolio includes virtual waiting, virtual assistants, advanced ML scheduling algorithms, and more. Our enterprise software provides a unique customer experience with cutting-edge technology. We are backed by some of Germany's most prominent venture capital funds.