Join our Team
Our volunteers help us retain a unique team atmosphere and ensure a smooth organization of all of our events! To join us, all you have to do is apply ! Hurry up though, the places are limited! Have a look at the available teams:
You are the first face our attendees see and responsible for a fast and welcoming check-in process!
November calls for warm and cozy coats – we need additional helping hands to take care of our attendees’ belongings!
No one likes to be hungry and decaffeinated! Help our caterers provide food, drinks and unlimited amount of coffee for attendees.
- Stage Support
You are the technical support for our speakers, making sure everything on stage runs smoothly and that the rooms are not overcrowded!
- Speaker Support
You are responsible for our speakers and that they are on stage on time! No pressure though!
- Information & Hospitality
You are responsible for giving guidance and assistance to our attendees so that they don’t feel lost at any point.
If you cannot decide which team to choose, this is a perfect one for you! In this team, you are on-call and help where help is needed!
- Workshop Rooms
You are responsible for the rooms, companies and smooth check-in of attendees in an assigned workshop.
- Speaker & Partner Lounge
Help the speakers relax before their talk, make them and our partners feel comfortable and provided with everything they need. Your task will also include keeping the area restricted!
- AfterParty Support
If you are a night owl and love to organise parties, this role is perfect for you!
Being a team leader for our event means you’ll be the main link between your team of roughly 5 volunteers and the event managers. If you are highly organised and wish to support us a little bit more, please do apply!
When do we need your support?
- 26th of November: set up
- 27th of November: set up, pre-registration and organisation of the Speaker Dinner
- 28th & 29th of November: two event days and when the actual magic happens!
We would prefer you’re fully available for the event, so we can plan the schedule accordingly and make sure everyone has the time to enjoy the conference! There are up to 100 people involved in this project, so your actions do affect the team!
In return for your support, we promise
- Congress Pass: full access to all components of the 2-day event and official Afterparty
- Content: see 60+ tech pioneers and experts hold talks and innovative workshops
- Practical experience: organization of an event with 2000 attendees
- Networking opportunities: network with our partners who are hiring
- Recommendation: get a reference from our side for your CV
- Refreshments: food and drinks during the event
- T-Shirt & SWAG
For any questions and requests, please contact: [email protected]