Who we are?
WeAreDevelopers is disrupting the way developers connect with corporates. Besides hosting the largest developers conference in the world, WeAreDevelopers has developed an innovative SAAS platform that creates a marketplace with career opportunities for developers – wearedevelopers.com/talents/
We are looking for a Business Development Intern/Trainee to join our team in Vienna. In this role, you will be responsible for identifying and acquiring new corporate partners for WeAreDevelopers Congress.
Your responsibilities include:
- Supporting our event sales team in the pre-sales process via email
- Conducting research on selected industry clusters and potential clients, preparing the direct contact of new business targets
- Follow up with further steps of the sales process
- Develop your research and pre-sales skills and gain knowledge in the field of consultative & event sales in the tech industry
- You are looking for an exciting and rewarding start of your career
- or are already a pre-sales talent
- You are results driven
- You have good communication skills
- Fully fluent in English and/or German
What we offer:
- A young and dynamic work environment in the center of Vienna
- Multi-cultural team with a flat hierarchy
- Professional development and learning opportunities
- Regular team-building events
- Free coffee, fresh fruits and weekly team breakfast
- Salary starting from € 1.535 .-/month gross
Please send your CV and a short letter of motivation, describing why you are a good fit for this role to Olivera Bozic: [email protected].
We look forward to hearing from you!