WeAreDevelopers is a young, dynamic and innovative team with a mission to connect developers with the leading tech players globally. WeAreDevelopers focuses on two main activities:
1. The WeAreDevelopers Career Platform is revolutionizing the developer job market, shifting the balance of power from employers to developers: employers apply for developers, not the other way around. Developers provide us with the expectations for their next job & employer, while employers provide us with their open positions. When there’s a match, based on the WeAreDevelopers algorithm, both parties are connected. The service is free of charge for developers. Employers pay a commission-based fee for each hire.
2. The WeAreDevelopers World Congress is the largest developers conference in Europe, Middle East and Africa. More than 8,000 developers, IT specialists & decision makers from >50 countries join the conference in order to share their knowledge, gain new tech insights and connect with like-minded peers and companies. Leading tech companies such as Google, Facebook, Microsoft, IBM and SAP use the event as a vehicle in order to connect with the global developers community. In 2019, the WeAreDevelopers World Congress will take place in Vienna on the June 6th to June 7th.
We're currently looking for a Frontend developer for an AI application for our office in Vienna.
If you are a passionate developer, one who is spending time reading and getting updated with the latest technology news;
If readable, testable and high-quality code is important for you;
If you are familiar with React, experienced with Typescript; If you're not afraid of Docker and maybe even interested in Go-Lang's package-oriented programming;
then we're looking for YOU!
Nice to have:
- Experience with a larger codebase (ideally structured as a Monorepo)
- Application state management (like Redux for example)
- Has implemented REST or GraphQL endpoints
- Familiar with writing unit-/integration tests (ideally using Jest)
- Able to style components (ideally in SASS with Storybook or Styled Components)
- Has deployed production builds and is familiar with basic DevOps (automatic builds, tests, etc)
What we offer:
- Working on an exciting start-up machine-learning based project in the very beginning of it, that is made by developers - to improve developers skills
- A small, self-organized team using latest technologies, part of WeAreDevelopers
- Flat hierarchy
- High degree of responsibility and autonomy inside your agile team
- Opportunity to shape the future of the product
- Growth opportunities
- Learning tools
- Stack of the most modern technologies and software
- Organizing and participating in Meetups
- A salary based on your qualifications and experience starting from € 2500.- gross/month.
Please send your application (German or English) to
We look forward to hearing from you!