Who we are?
WeAreDevelopers is disrupting the way developers connect with corporates. Besides hosting the largest developers conference in the world, WeAreDevelopers has developed an innovative SAAS platform that creates a marketplace with career opportunities for developers – wearedevelopers.com/talents/
We are looking for a Senior Sales Manager to join our team in Vienna. In this role as a Global Partnerships Manager, you will be responsible for acquiring new corporate partners for the WeAreDevelopers platform. Your responsibilities will include:
- Identifying and acquiring new partners for the WeAreDevelopers platform
- Building and maintaining relationships with these partners
- Engaging in all activities that contribute to acquiring target partners and that position WeAreDevelopers in the B2B target group
- You are a motivated, extraverted sales professional with minimum 3-5 years experience selling digital products or services
- You enjoy networking, managing relationships with and selling to C-level and top management stakeholders
- You are up-to-date on what’s happening in the tech world
- You enjoy working in fast-paced, dynamic environments
- You are keen on travelling >50% of your time
- You work in an independent, self-organized manner
- You are fluent in English and German (written and spoken)
- An annual base salary of 42,000 Euros plus an attractive performance-related commission
- Exciting times with an amazing team in a vibrant, fast-paced industry
- The chance to build your skills (business development, customer success, leadership, tech knowledge)
- A budget to attend conferences and events directly related to the goals of this role
- Fast decision-making and close collaboration with the Managing Director Benjamin Ruschin
- The chance to grow into the role of heading the platform sales team
Please send your CV and short letter of motivation, describing why you are a good fit for this role to Benjamin Ruschin: [email protected].
We look forward to hearing from you!