Who are we?
WeAreDevelopers is disrupting the way developers connect with corporates. Besides hosting the largest developers conference in the world, WeAreDevelopers has developed an innovative online platform that creates a marketplace with career opportunities for developers.
The Program Manager ensures a top community experience by designing and executing the program for the WeAreDevelopers Conference happening in Berlin on June 6th to June 7th, 2019.
- Design, develop and coordinate a Conference Program by identifying topics,
choosing world class speakers and tactics to optimize our audience's experience
- Create an exceptional developer experience throughout the whole event with
keynotes, side stages, workshops, talks & networking opportunities
- Work closely with the Event Management team to monitor timelines, deadlines and
- Minimum of 3 years of program management experience in a tech environment
- Understanding the developer audience and Community or similar
- Sound decision making, organizational and time management skills
- Excellent communication skills, fluent in english and german preferably worked with developers, existing network and connections
What we offer:
- A young and dynamic work environment in the center of Berlin
- Contributing, influencing and making decisions for an event of more than 10k developers.
- Multi-cultural team with a flat hierarchy
- Regular team-building events
- Free coffee, fresh fruits and other benefits
Send your application to:
Director Event Management