Who are we?
WeAreDevelopers is a young, dynamic and innovative team with a mission to connect developers with the leading tech players globally. WeAreDevelopers focuses on two main activities:
1. The WeAreDevelopers Career Platform is revolutionizing the developer job market, shifting the balance of power from employers to developers: employers apply for developers, not the other way around. Developers provide us with the expectations for their next job & employer, while employers provide us with their open positions. When there’s a match, based on the WeAreDevelopers algorithm, both parties are connected. The service is free of charge for developers. Employers pay a commission-based fee for each hire.
2. The WeAreDevelopers World Congress is the largest developers conference in Europe, Middle East and Africa. More than 8,000 developers, IT specialists & decision makers from >50 countries join the conference in order to share their knowledge, gain new tech insights and connect with like-minded peers and companies. Leading tech companies such as Google, Facebook, Microsoft, IBM and SAP use the event as a vehicle in order to connect with the global developers community. In 2018, the WeAreDevelopers World Congress will take place in Vienna on the 16th–18th May 2018.
- Match developers with job ads on our platform, ensuring only the best high-quality pairings are made.
- Organize interviews for the recruitment process.
- Get in touch with companies when a match has been made and accepted by the developer.
- Keep track of the portal, constantly updating the platform with new job offers, taking down filled positions, and optimizing the site for our clients by integrating feedback and relevant updates.
- Help drive more account registrations and make sure users are happy and satisfied.
- Experience in the IT industry and knowledge about developer general profiles and characteristics.
- Strong understanding of recruiting practices.
- A passion for delivering exceptional customer service and IT-industry jargon
- Excellent command of Microsoft Office
- Fully fluent in English, German is a plus
- Strong attention to detail and a problem-solving mindset
- Ability to work within a team and good time-management skills
- Experience in web design is a plus
What we offer:
- A young, dynamic work environment in a fun working space
- International co-workers
- Office in the center of Vienna
- Free coffee, fresh fruits and weekly teambreakfast
- Monthly 1 shiatsu massage
- Regular team-building social events
- Remuneration starting from € 2.200,- gross, dependent on your qualification and experience
Send your application (German or English) to
Please send your CV and short letter of motivation, describing why you are a good fit for this role to Magdalena Asamer: [email protected]
We look forward to hearing from you!