What you give your best for.
- Contributing to the expansion/improvement of an existing software landscape based on SAP S/4HANA and SAP Fiori
- Managing stakeholders in the relevant functional IT teams and departments, as well as external partners
- Designing (technical) solution concepts, including overall coordination with functional and technical teams
- Debugging existing code and implementing code reviews for detailed fault analysis and identifying possible improvements, particularly for non-functional requirements
- Providing quality assurance and reviewing technical documentation to ensure correct implementation
- Independently developing/implementing smaller requirements for required customising to achieve faster time-to-market
A discounter as an innovative IT employer: ALDI SÜD 🛒🌍
With more than 7,300 stores in 11 different countries, ALDI SÜD is one of the world’s largest food retailers. It is our mission to supply our customers with high-quality food at the best possible prices. Today, retail is more than just a place to shop. And we as ALDI SÜD IT influence how retail looks, feels and works. Here, we take a customer-centric and product-oriented approach. This means we constantly strive to improve, innovate and digitalise every aspect of our work so that we can create good things for everyone. Our ambitious and rewarding work atmosphere not only inspires us, it puts us in the right mindset to drive topics forward while sticking to our consistent, simple and responsible discount retailer principle. Within the scope of transnational projects, our teams develop IT solutions for worldwide use at ALDI SÜD.
👉 As a Developer, you’ll be empowered to become a valuable specialist and encouraged to continue to develop your skills. Here, you’ll work with colleagues from a variety of backgrounds and cultures – together, we want to be a step ahead, drive technology forward and have a major impact on the future of retail in our stores around the globe and online. After all, we won’t reprogram the future on our own. But together with you – we will. Are you with us?