momox SE is the leading re-commerce company in Europe. We buy used books, media articles and clothing from private individuals at a fixed price. After a comprehensive quality check, the articles are resold via our online shops medimops and momox fashion as well as online marketplaces.
Since it was founded in 2004, more than 350 million items have been sold and sold to more than 33 million customers. In 2022, we generated an annual turnover of 337 million euros. We are the world's largest retailer of used goods on Amazon and third on eBay.
Our brands: momox SE is home to the three brands momox, medimops und momox fashion in Germany. momox buys used books, media articles and clothing. After comprehensive quality control tests, the books and media articles are sold via medimops and the clothing via momox fashion, Germany's largest second hand online shop.
Our vision: We are THE innovative re-commerce leader, making second hand goods fully accessible to everyone and contributing to the protection of the environment.
Our mission: We are on a mission to save our planet — one second hand product at a time.
- Sustainability: We embrace responsibility and sustainability, integrating them seamlessly into everything we do.
- Openness & Inclusion: We foster open communication, leaving no room for games. We welcome feedback, differing opinions, and new challenges while nurturing our diverse community.
- Customer focus: We deliver value that resonates with our customers.
- Innovation & High Performance: We fuse innovation and creativity, fearlessly embracing risk over stagnation.
- Financial stability: We operate profitably to finance our growth.
- Happiness: We have fun and celebrate our successes! Do you join the party?
What is momox? CEO Heiner Kroke will tell you
Working in our IT team
We value diverse teams for many reasons and are happy to welcome you, no matter your nationality, ethnicity, gender, religion, disability, age or sexual orientation. What matters to us is that you are passionate, talented, willing to learn and want to grow with us.